Several areas of Falluja sustained artillery fire; two civilians were killed and three more were wounded. A sniper killed a police captain.
In Hit, security forces killed a militant leader and two companions.
Gunmen killed a judge’s son in Saqlawiya.
Security forces in Albu Haddad Nasser village killed ten militants.
A clash on a river in Albu Ajeel left five gunmen and two river policemen dead.
Three people were killed and two were wounded in a blast in Qadisiya.
Two people were killed and two were wounded in a blast in Tikrit.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed two women.
In Tarmiya, a roadside bomb killed a soldier and wounded three more.
A bomb killed one civilian and wounded two more in Yusufiya.
A soldier was shot dead in Riyadh.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Baquba.
In Kirkuk, two bombs wounded 11 people.
A car bomb in Zinjili wounded five people, including two soldiers.
Two soldiers were wounded in a roadside blast in Jurf al-Sakhar.
Gunmen near Wajihiya wounded a policeman.
A mokhtar was wounded in a small arms attack in Muqdadiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019
- Large-scale anti-ISIS operation; 18 Killed in Iraq – April 11th, 2019
- Bomb Targets Tribal Leader and Family; Two Killed in Iraq – April 10th, 2019