The Justice Ministry announced the executions of three men who were convicted on terrorism charges.
A bombing at a Sunni mosque in Mahaweel killed three worshippers and wounded seven more.
In Baghdad, a bomb targeting an army patrol killed one soldier and wounded two more.
A two-year-old child was killed and five more were wounded, including his mother when a bomb targeting a police patrol exploded in Samarra.
In Mosul, a soldier and three gunmen were killed in a clash at a checkpoint.
Shelling in Baiji left one soldier dead and another two wounded.
One soldier was killed and two more were wounded in western Iraq.
Gunmen killed a government official in Qaim.
A sticky bomb killed a driver and wounded his passenger in Jbela.
In Bani Saad, an I.E.D. wounded a married couple.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018