In Mosul, drive-by shooters killed two people. A car bomb killed one civilian and wounded six more. An army brigadier was shot dead. A car bomb wounded a lieutenant colonel. A bomb killed two soldiers and wounded a third one. Gunmen killed two civilians at separate locations. 24 25
Five bodies belonging to the same family were found shot in Jurf al-Sakhar. They police were looking to arrest the victims on suspicion of belonging to al-Qaeda. No casualties were reported after a bomb blasted a police patrol.
Gunmen stormed a home in Qayara where they killed an off-duty soldier and wounded his wife.
Two Sahwa were killed and another was wounded during a shooting in Hawija.
An I.E.D killed a policeman and wounded another in Abu Ghraib.
In Baquba, a Sahwa official was shot dead.
Gunmen wounded two policemen in Mandali.
A civilian was wounded in Muqdadiya when a bomb exploded.
A policeman was wounded in a drive-by shooting in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Two bombs were safely defused in Baiji.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018
- Thirty Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 7th, 2018
- More Bombs in Baghdad Despite Ministry Denials; Six Killed in Iraq – November 5th, 2018