At least seven Iraqis were killed and 15 more were wounded in light violence.
A bomb damaged an Interior Ministry vehicle in Samarra but left no casualties.
Near Khalis, a bomb blasted a U.S. patrol vehicle but no casualties were noted. Helicopters responded to the attack.
Nine suspects were captured in Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019