At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 52 others were wounded in the latest violence.
Iranian shelling killed two Iraqi civilians and wounded three more in Sidakan. Hundreds of residents have had to abandon their homes and seek shelter from the fighting between Iranian forces and Party of a Free Life of Kurdistan (PJAK) rebels.
A blast near a Kirkuk restaurant killed two people and wounded 22 others.
Three people were killed and 14 more were wounded when a bomb planted on a motorcycle exploded near a Muqdadiya hospital.
A man was killed and three sons were wounded when his house in Amiriyat al-Falluja was bombed.
A man was gunned down in Abu Ghraib.
A man died when the device he was allegedly loading into a car exploded at his home in Hawija.
A U.S. patrol was targeted in a Shueiba explosion, but no casualties were reported.
Eight suspects were arrested in Mansouriya.
Six suspects were detained in Basra province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Personnel Among 10 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018