At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 52 others were wounded in the latest violence.
Iranian shelling killed two Iraqi civilians and wounded three more in Sidakan. Hundreds of residents have had to abandon their homes and seek shelter from the fighting between Iranian forces and Party of a Free Life of Kurdistan (PJAK) rebels.
A blast near a Kirkuk restaurant killed two people and wounded 22 others.
Three people were killed and 14 more were wounded when a bomb planted on a motorcycle exploded near a Muqdadiya hospital.
A man was killed and three sons were wounded when his house in Amiriyat al-Falluja was bombed.
A man was gunned down in Abu Ghraib.
A man died when the device he was allegedly loading into a car exploded at his home in Hawija.
A U.S. patrol was targeted in a Shueiba explosion, but no casualties were reported.
Eight suspects were arrested in Mansouriya.
Six suspects were detained in Basra province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Eleven ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Three Soldiers Found After Missing for Two Years; Two Killed in Iraq – May 19th, 2018
- Turkish Soldier Among 27 Killed in Iraq – May 18th, 2018
- Denmark Withdrawing Special Forces; 12 Killed in Iraq – May 17th, 2018
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Funeral; 16 Killed in Iraq – May 16th, 2018