At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 52 others were wounded in the latest violence.
Iranian shelling killed two Iraqi civilians and wounded three more in Sidakan. Hundreds of residents have had to abandon their homes and seek shelter from the fighting between Iranian forces and Party of a Free Life of Kurdistan (PJAK) rebels.
A blast near a Kirkuk restaurant killed two people and wounded 22 others.
Three people were killed and 14 more were wounded when a bomb planted on a motorcycle exploded near a Muqdadiya hospital.
A man was killed and three sons were wounded when his house in Amiriyat al-Falluja was bombed.
A man was gunned down in Abu Ghraib.
A man died when the device he was allegedly loading into a car exploded at his home in Hawija.
A U.S. patrol was targeted in a Shueiba explosion, but no casualties were reported.
Eight suspects were arrested in Mansouriya.
Six suspects were detained in Basra province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among Eight Killed in Iraq – August 20th, 2018
- Political Blocs Discuss Coalition Building; Seven Killed in Iraq – August 19th, 2018
- Militia Armory Burns and Explodes; 15 Killed in Iraq – August 18th, 2018
- Electric Infrastructure Targeted; Six Killed in Iraq – August 17th, 2018
- Six Executed in Iraq; Six Others Killed Across Country – August 16th, 2018