Three people were killed and 14 more were wounded in Sadr City when a bomb exploded.
In Baghdad, a blast at a coffee shop on Abu Nawas St. left three wounded.
A bomb left in a hospital garage in Hilla killed six people and wounded seven more when it exploded. Many of the victims belonged to the same family.
A Samarra sheikh was seriously wounded in a small arms attack.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Kut.
In Mosul, a civilian was shot dead in front of his home.
A detained sheikh, who was a member of the Anbar council, was released from custody two days after he was captured in a raid in Amiriya.
Security forces in Suleimaniya arrested one of the protest organizers.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Continuing anti-ISIS Operations; Five Killed in Iraq – April 23rd, 2019
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019