In Tuz Khurmatu, Directorate of Security Affairs head, Kawa Parwiz, reported that 1,500 civilian homes belonging to Kurds have been looted and destroyed by Shi’ite militias.
Troops liberated six villages in the Rawah area.
At least 12 people were killed, and one was wounded in recent violence:
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded an employee of the ministry of electricity.
Airstrikes left five militants dead at the Diyala-Salah ad Din border.
Security forces killed three militants in Jada’a.
Another three were killed in Batma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017
- Last Remaining ISIS Town in Iraq Captured; 17 Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2017