In Tuz Khurmatu, Directorate of Security Affairs head, Kawa Parwiz, reported that 1,500 civilian homes belonging to Kurds have been looted and destroyed by Shi’ite militias.
Troops liberated six villages in the Rawah area.
At least 12 people were killed, and one was wounded in recent violence:
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded an employee of the ministry of electricity.
Airstrikes left five militants dead at the Diyala-Salah ad Din border.
Security forces killed three militants in Jada’a.
Another three were killed in Batma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Danish Troops Accused of Firing on Shi’ite Militia; 19 Killed in Iraq – September 24th, 2018
- Fresh Operations Against ISIS; 37 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2018
- Village Mayor Among 20 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operations Near Syrian Border; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2018
- Kirkuk Blast Targets Political Party; 24 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2018