In Tuz Khurmatu, Directorate of Security Affairs head, Kawa Parwiz, reported that 1,500 civilian homes belonging to Kurds have been looted and destroyed by Shi’ite militias.
Troops liberated six villages in the Rawah area.
At least 12 people were killed, and one was wounded in recent violence:
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded an employee of the ministry of electricity.
Airstrikes left five militants dead at the Diyala-Salah ad Din border.
Security forces killed three militants in Jada’a.
Another three were killed in Batma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018
- Airstrikes Target ISIS near Mosul; 15 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2018
- Baghdad Targeted for Small Attacks; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2018