At least 94 were killed and nine were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed a police officer and wounded two more. A woman was killed and two were wounded in a blast in Maalef. Gunmen killed a female doctor. A bomb at a fish market wounded five civilians.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Dawaya.
Troops in Nukhaib killed 21 militants during a failed attack.
Militants executed 10 of their own by setting them on fire in Tal Afar.
Ten militants were killed in airstrikes west of Haditha.
Four militants were killed in Qayrawan.
Near Ramadi, tribal forces killed two militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- HRW Calls on Baghdad to Admit to Holding Prisoners; 25 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2018
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018