At least 94 were killed and nine were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed a police officer and wounded two more. A woman was killed and two were wounded in a blast in Maalef. Gunmen killed a female doctor. A bomb at a fish market wounded five civilians.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Dawaya.
Troops in Nukhaib killed 21 militants during a failed attack.
Militants executed 10 of their own by setting them on fire in Tal Afar.
Ten militants were killed in airstrikes west of Haditha.
Four militants were killed in Qayrawan.
Near Ramadi, tribal forces killed two militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018