At least 94 were killed and nine were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed a police officer and wounded two more. A woman was killed and two were wounded in a blast in Maalef. Gunmen killed a female doctor. A bomb at a fish market wounded five civilians.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Dawaya.
Troops in Nukhaib killed 21 militants during a failed attack.
Militants executed 10 of their own by setting them on fire in Tal Afar.
Ten militants were killed in airstrikes west of Haditha.
Four militants were killed in Qayrawan.
Near Ramadi, tribal forces killed two militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018