At least 94 were killed and nine were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed a police officer and wounded two more. A woman was killed and two were wounded in a blast in Maalef. Gunmen killed a female doctor. A bomb at a fish market wounded five civilians.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Dawaya.
Troops in Nukhaib killed 21 militants during a failed attack.
Militants executed 10 of their own by setting them on fire in Tal Afar.
Ten militants were killed in airstrikes west of Haditha.
Four militants were killed in Qayrawan.
Near Ramadi, tribal forces killed two militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018