At least 94 were killed and nine were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed a police officer and wounded two more. A woman was killed and two were wounded in a blast in Maalef. Gunmen killed a female doctor. A bomb at a fish market wounded five civilians.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Dawaya.
Troops in Nukhaib killed 21 militants during a failed attack.
Militants executed 10 of their own by setting them on fire in Tal Afar.
Ten militants were killed in airstrikes west of Haditha.
Four militants were killed in Qayrawan.
Near Ramadi, tribal forces killed two militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- US Soldier Among 25 Killed in Iraq – April 24th, 2019
- Continuing anti-ISIS Operations; Five Killed in Iraq – April 23rd, 2019
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019