A U.S. servicemember was killed in an explosion near Mosul. No other details were released.
At least 60 were killed and 27 were wounded, including a US servicemember:
Militia artillery fire killed two Yazidis and wounded seven more in Sinjar.
Turkish strikes on Sinat Haftanin killed eight members of the Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.)
Security forces killed 16 militants in the Metabijh area.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Found in Mass Graves; 121 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Restaurant; 64 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2017
- Kurdish Vote Celebration Turns Deadly; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2017