Shi’ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr announced his disapproval of the latest group of cabinet members. Three of them are not independent technocrats as was promised.
At least 17 people were killed and 13 more wounded:
Khalidiya has been declared captured.
A strike left 10 militants dead in Hit.
Near Qayara, a strike left four militants dead, including a security official.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018