Shi’ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr announced his disapproval of the latest group of cabinet members. Three of them are not independent technocrats as was promised.
At least 17 people were killed and 13 more wounded:
Khalidiya has been declared captured.
A strike left 10 militants dead in Hit.
Near Qayara, a strike left four militants dead, including a security official.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018