Shi’ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr announced his disapproval of the latest group of cabinet members. Three of them are not independent technocrats as was promised.
At least 17 people were killed and 13 more wounded:
Khalidiya has been declared captured.
A strike left 10 militants dead in Hit.
Near Qayara, a strike left four militants dead, including a security official.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- US Soldier Among 25 Killed in Iraq – April 24th, 2019
- Continuing anti-ISIS Operations; Five Killed in Iraq – April 23rd, 2019
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019