At least 368 people were killed and 33 more wounded:
In Hawija, militants executed 85 civilians who were captured while trying to escape the city.
Abyad police saved three families who had fled Hawija but were being followed by militants. Two of the militants were killed.
In Baghdad, shelling left one dead and eight wounded in the Radwaniya district.
Gunmen killed a militiaman traveling on a road between Khalis and Adhaim.
Militants shelled a bus carrying displaced people out of Tikrit, but no casualties were reported.
In Khalidiya, security forces discovered a mass grave containing about 200 dead militants. Authorities believe the men had not died recently.
Twenty militants were killed in airstrikes north of Ramadi.
An airstrike left 18 militants dead in Badush.
Peshmerga forces shelled Bashiqa, killing 16 militants and wounding 10 more.
Twelve militants were killed in a strike on Maydan.
In Ramadhaniyat, strikes killed many militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018