At least 368 people were killed and 33 more wounded:
In Hawija, militants executed 85 civilians who were captured while trying to escape the city.
Abyad police saved three families who had fled Hawija but were being followed by militants. Two of the militants were killed.
In Baghdad, shelling left one dead and eight wounded in the Radwaniya district.
Gunmen killed a militiaman traveling on a road between Khalis and Adhaim.
Militants shelled a bus carrying displaced people out of Tikrit, but no casualties were reported.
In Khalidiya, security forces discovered a mass grave containing about 200 dead militants. Authorities believe the men had not died recently.
Twenty militants were killed in airstrikes north of Ramadi.
An airstrike left 18 militants dead in Badush.
Peshmerga forces shelled Bashiqa, killing 16 militants and wounding 10 more.
Twelve militants were killed in a strike on Maydan.
In Ramadhaniyat, strikes killed many militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018