At least 70 people were killed, mostly militants, and 24 more were wounded in several security operations and attacks.
Half of the military forces in Ramadi have been moved to the outskirts of Falluja. In Falluja, bombs left three dead and 11 wounded. One militant was killed. Also, the hospital suffered more artillery fire. A suicide bomber in Saqlawiya killed seven soldiers and wounded four more.
Security forces killed six gunmen in Albu Assaf.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018