At least 70 people were killed, mostly militants, and 24 more were wounded in several security operations and attacks.
Half of the military forces in Ramadi have been moved to the outskirts of Falluja. In Falluja, bombs left three dead and 11 wounded. One militant was killed. Also, the hospital suffered more artillery fire. A suicide bomber in Saqlawiya killed seven soldiers and wounded four more.
Security forces killed six gunmen in Albu Assaf.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018