At least 70 people were killed, mostly militants, and 24 more were wounded in several security operations and attacks.
Half of the military forces in Ramadi have been moved to the outskirts of Falluja. In Falluja, bombs left three dead and 11 wounded. One militant was killed. Also, the hospital suffered more artillery fire. A suicide bomber in Saqlawiya killed seven soldiers and wounded four more.
Security forces killed six gunmen in Albu Assaf.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- US Soldier Among 25 Killed in Iraq – April 24th, 2019
- Continuing anti-ISIS Operations; Five Killed in Iraq – April 23rd, 2019
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019