Iraq Attacks Across Iraq Leave 19 Dead, 28 Wounded
In Mosul, two soldiers were gunned down at a checkpoint. Gunmen killed a member of the Dawa party. A Christian television journalist was shot to death. Gunmen stormed a school and killed an employee. A policeman was shot dead. A bomb wounded two civilians. Another bomb killed an army captain. Gunmen also killed a traffic officer.
In Baghdad, a bomb exploded in Kahramenah Square, killing one civilian and wounded four more. Three people were wounded in an I.E.D. blast in Ghazaliya. Two people were killed and seven more were wounded in Shabb when a bomb exploded. Gunmen killed a restaurateur in Doura.
One policeman was killed and two more were wounded when a bomb was detonated in Ana.
Gunmen killed an electrical engineer and three co-workers in Balad. A soldier was shot dead at a checkpoint.
A roadside bomb in Baiji killed a civilian and wounded a soldier.
A policeman was gunned down in Ramadi.
A truck driver was killed in a bombing in Shura.
A bomb in Rashad wounded three soldiers.
In Madaen, a sticky bomb wounded a police officer.
A bomb in Albu Ajeel wounded an intelligence director.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Thousands Try To Flee Tikrit As 339 Are Killed across Iraq – March 5th, 2015
- Iraqi Forces Make Some Progress; 139 Killed – March 4th, 2015
- 128 Killed in Iraq Battles and Attacks – March 3rd, 2015
- Operations Continue in Northern Iraq; 171 Killed, 210 Wounded – March 2nd, 2015
- Iraq: 4,134 Killed in February; Major Operation Begins in North – March 1st, 2015