Nine Killed in Iraq, including 4-year-old Girl
Monday: 9 Killed, 17 Wounded
At least nine Iraqis were killed and 17 more were wounded in new violence.
Rockets killed two soldiers and wounded five more in Falluja.
In Mosul, a civilian and a four-year-old girl were killed when gunmen attacked a checkpoint.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded another in Saidiya.
An attack on a Tikrit checkpoint left one policeman dead and another wounded.
Five people were wounded in a blast in Balad Ruz, including children.
Near Baquba, a bomb wounded three people in their home.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Executes Girls in Mosul; 143 Killed in Iraq – May 5th, 2016
- Fighting South of Falluja; 162 Killed in Iraq – May 4th, 2016
- 252 Killed in Iraq, Including U.S. Soldier – May 3rd, 2016
- Security Forces Cooperate and Free Bashir; 165 Killed in Iraq – May 2nd, 2016
- 4,609 Killed in Iraq During April – May 1st, 2016