Eight Killed in Iraq; Finance Minister Survives Bombing
Sunday: 8 Killed, 12 Wounded
Finance Minister Rafi al-Issawi survived a bombing. He was not harmed, but at least eight other Iraqis were killed in other violence. Another 12 were wounded.
In Abu Ghraib, no casualties were reported after a bomb exploded as Finance Minister Rafi al-Issawi’s convoy passed a military checkpoint.
Gunmen killed three policemen and wounded two more in a shootout in Samarra.
A roadside bomb in Falluja killed a seven-year-old boy and wounded three policemen. Another bomb killed a civilian and wounded two people, including a policeman.
A bomb on a minibus in Madaen left one person dead and another wounded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 166 Killed across Iraq; Militia Accused of Seizing Hospital – November 24th, 2015
- 81 Killed across Iraq; Canada Accused of Bombing Civilians – November 23rd, 2015
- Baghdad Cancels Flights over Missile Fears; 101 Killed across Iraq – November 22nd, 2015
- 25 Killed in Iraq Attacks – November 21st, 2015
- 137 Killed in Iraq; Cleric Wants Security Forces To Resolve Their Conflicts – November 20th, 2015