10 Killed in Attacks Across Iraq
Sunday: 10 Iraqis Killed, 15 Wounded
Gunmen and bombers attacked security personnel and political targets again today, leaving at least 10 Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded. Most of the attacks occurred in the north.
Gunmen killed two Sunni Endowment officials in Baghdad‘s Yarmouk district.
An I.E.D explosion in Hammam al-Alil left one soldier dead and three passengers wounded.
A blast wounded five people, including the mayor in Suleiman Bag.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Airstrikes near Fallujah Kill Hundreds; 285 Killed in Iraq – June 29th, 2016
- Sinjar Mass Graves in Danger of Destruction; 197 Killed Across Iraq – June 28th, 2016
- Suicide Blast at Abu Ghraib Mosque; 166 Killed in Iraq – June 27th, 2016
- Iran Artillery Fire Wounds Civilians; 93 Killed in Iraq – June 26th, 2016
- Militia Accused of Destroying Homes; 112 Killed in Iraq – June 25th, 2016