10 Killed in Attacks Across Iraq
Sunday: 10 Iraqis Killed, 15 Wounded
Gunmen and bombers attacked security personnel and political targets again today, leaving at least 10 Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded. Most of the attacks occurred in the north.
Gunmen killed two Sunni Endowment officials in Baghdad‘s Yarmouk district.
An I.E.D explosion in Hammam al-Alil left one soldier dead and three passengers wounded.
A blast wounded five people, including the mayor in Suleiman Bag.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Bloodshed in Iraq: 82 Killed, 176 Wounded – March 6th, 2014
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014
- Gunmen Attack Samarra Council; 42 Killed, 74 Wounded Across Iraq – March 4th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Continue: 97 Killed, 45 Wounded – March 3rd, 2014
- 131 Killed, 48 Wounded in Iraq, Including Scores of Militants – March 2nd, 2014