Gunmen and bombers attacked security personnel and political targets again today, leaving at least 10 Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded. Most of the attacks occurred in the north.
Gunmen killed two Sunni Endowment officials in Baghdad‘s Yarmouk district.
An I.E.D explosion in Hammam al-Alil left one soldier dead and three passengers wounded.
A blast wounded five people, including the mayor in Suleiman Bag.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018