Gunmen and bombers attacked security personnel and political targets again today, leaving at least 10 Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded. Most of the attacks occurred in the north.
Gunmen killed two Sunni Endowment officials in Baghdad‘s Yarmouk district.
An I.E.D explosion in Hammam al-Alil left one soldier dead and three passengers wounded.
A blast wounded five people, including the mayor in Suleiman Bag.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018
- Airstrikes Target ISIS near Mosul; 15 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2018
- Baghdad Targeted for Small Attacks; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2018
- Home Invasion and Bomb Rattle Town near Balad; Nine Killed Across Iraq – February 12th, 2018