10 Killed in Attacks Across Iraq
Sunday: 10 Iraqis Killed, 15 Wounded
Gunmen and bombers attacked security personnel and political targets again today, leaving at least 10 Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded. Most of the attacks occurred in the north.
Gunmen killed two Sunni Endowment officials in Baghdad‘s Yarmouk district.
An I.E.D explosion in Hammam al-Alil left one soldier dead and three passengers wounded.
A blast wounded five people, including the mayor in Suleiman Bag.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Police; 22 Killed, 30 Wounded Across Iraq – December 12th, 2013
- Attacks Iraq Security Forces and Politicians Leave 17 Dead and 11 Wounded – December 11th, 2013
- Bombers Attack Another Funeral; 39 Killed, 46 Wounded Across Iraq – December 10th, 2013
- 43 Killed, 60 Wounded in Ongoing Iraq Attacks – December 9th, 2013
- Baghdad Takes the Brunt of Attacks That Leave 61 Dead, 214 Wounded – December 8th, 2013