Saturday: 3 Iraqis Killed, 3 Wounded; US Drone Crashes Into Builiding
Updated at 10:13 p.m. EDT, Sept. 26, 2009
Light violence left three Iraqis dead and three wounded. Meanwhile, an unmanned U.S. drone crashed into a building in Mosul.
In Mosul, an unmanned US drone crashed into an office building housing Iraq’s largest political party but no casualties were reported. A body bearing gunshot wounded was found. A bomb wounded two policemen. Gunmen killed a policeman.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Amara.
A bomb in Fallujah killed one person and wounded a second.
A dangerous man possessing weapons was arrested in Kut.
Twelve suspects were arrested across Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 86 Killed in Iraq Including Civilians in Airstrikes – October 12th, 2015
- Executions, Bombings and Airstrikes Leave 113 Dead across Iraq – October 11th, 2015
- 16 Killed, 28 Wounded in Attacks, Protests across Iraq – October 10th, 2015
- Demonstrator among 117 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2015
- Mortar Attack on Baquba; 131 Killed across Iraq – October 8th, 2015