Saturday: 3 Iraqis Killed, 3 Wounded; US Drone Crashes Into Builiding
Updated at 10:13 p.m. EDT, Sept. 26, 2009
Light violence left three Iraqis dead and three wounded. Meanwhile, an unmanned U.S. drone crashed into a building in Mosul.
In Mosul, an unmanned US drone crashed into an office building housing Iraq’s largest political party but no casualties were reported. A body bearing gunshot wounded was found. A bomb wounded two policemen. Gunmen killed a policeman.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Amara.
A bomb in Fallujah killed one person and wounded a second.
A dangerous man possessing weapons was arrested in Kut.
Twelve suspects were arrested across Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Bombed As Forces Retake More Towns; 175 Killed Across Iraq – October 1st, 2014
- 3,790 Killed Across Iraq in September – September 30th, 2014
- At Least 246 killed across Iraq As Battles Rage near Baghdad – September 29th, 2014
- Airstrikes, Battles, and Bombings Leave 294 Dead Across Iraq – September 28th, 2014
- Friendly Fire Casualties Among 94 Killed, 93 Wounded Across Iraq – September 27th, 2014