Saturday: 3 Iraqis Killed, 3 Wounded; US Drone Crashes Into Builiding
Updated at 10:13 p.m. EDT, Sept. 26, 2009
Light violence left three Iraqis dead and three wounded. Meanwhile, an unmanned U.S. drone crashed into a building in Mosul.
In Mosul, an unmanned US drone crashed into an office building housing Iraq’s largest political party but no casualties were reported. A body bearing gunshot wounded was found. A bomb wounded two policemen. Gunmen killed a policeman.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Amara.
A bomb in Fallujah killed one person and wounded a second.
A dangerous man possessing weapons was arrested in Kut.
Twelve suspects were arrested across Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 259 Killed in Iraq; Bombers Back in Baghdad – May 30th, 2016
- 100 Killed in Iraq; New Operation Launched near Mosul – May 29th, 2016
- Iraq Special Forces Surround Fallujah; 208 Killed – May 28th, 2016
- Military Denies Bombing Fallujah Hospital; 18 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2016
- 95 Killed in Iraq; Fighting Continues in Fallujah – May 26th, 2016