Saturday: 3 Iraqis Killed, 3 Wounded; US Drone Crashes Into Builiding
Updated at 10:13 p.m. EDT, Sept. 26, 2009
Light violence left three Iraqis dead and three wounded. Meanwhile, an unmanned U.S. drone crashed into a building in Mosul.
In Mosul, an unmanned US drone crashed into an office building housing Iraq’s largest political party but no casualties were reported. A body bearing gunshot wounded was found. A bomb wounded two policemen. Gunmen killed a policeman.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Amara.
A bomb in Fallujah killed one person and wounded a second.
A dangerous man possessing weapons was arrested in Kut.
Twelve suspects were arrested across Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Siege at Army Base Ongoing; 175 Killed, 102 Wounded Across Iraq – September 21st, 2014
- Clashes and Airstrikes Across Iraq Leave 154 Dead and Dozens Wounded – September 20th, 2014
- 71 Killed, 86 Wounded Across Iraq As Bombers Hit Baghdad Again – September 19th, 2014
- Bombers Strike near Baghdad Shrine; 195 Killed, 173 Wounded Across Iraq – September 18th, 2014
- 178 Killed, 95 Wounded in Numerous Attacks, Clashes Across Iraq – September 17th, 2014