Updated at 10:13 p.m. EDT, Sept. 26, 2009
Light violence left three Iraqis dead and three wounded. Meanwhile, an unmanned U.S. drone crashed into a building in Mosul.
In Mosul, an unmanned US drone crashed into an office building housing Iraq’s largest political party but no casualties were reported. A body bearing gunshot wounded was found. A bomb wounded two policemen. Gunmen killed a policeman.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Amara.
A bomb in Fallujah killed one person and wounded a second.
A dangerous man possessing weapons was arrested in Kut.
Twelve suspects were arrested across Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Clashes South of Mosul; 10 Killed in Iraq – January 21st, 2018
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018