According to the Coalition fighting the Islamic State militants, about 3,000 militants are estimated left in Iraq and Syria.
At least 35 people were killed, and one more was wounded:
Militants killed five civilians, including the village mayor, in Riyadh.
A bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded another.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed an employee of the electricity ministry.
Turkish airstrikes against suspected Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) sites in northern Iraq left 13 dead.
Eight militants were killed in an airstrike in Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018