According to the Coalition fighting the Islamic State militants, about 3,000 militants are estimated left in Iraq and Syria.
At least 35 people were killed, and one more was wounded:
Militants killed five civilians, including the village mayor, in Riyadh.
A bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded another.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed an employee of the electricity ministry.
Turkish airstrikes against suspected Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) sites in northern Iraq left 13 dead.
Eight militants were killed in an airstrike in Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018