The United Nations is reporting that over 181,000 people remain displaced due to the fighting between Iraqi and Kurdish forces during October. The majority of them fled Kirkuk, Daquq, and Tuz Khormato.
At least 20 people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
A bomb in Subaihat killed an Interior Ministry conscript.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018