The United Nations is reporting that over 181,000 people remain displaced due to the fighting between Iraqi and Kurdish forces during October. The majority of them fled Kirkuk, Daquq, and Tuz Khormato.
At least 20 people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
A bomb in Subaihat killed an Interior Ministry conscript.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018