The United Nations is reporting that over 181,000 people remain displaced due to the fighting between Iraqi and Kurdish forces during October. The majority of them fled Kirkuk, Daquq, and Tuz Khormato.
At least 20 people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
A bomb in Subaihat killed an Interior Ministry conscript.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018