At least 221 were killed and 10 were wounded in the latest violence:
In Baghdad, a suicide bomber killed at least three policemen and wounded eight others at a police station in Karrada; at least one other person was killed and two more were wounded, according to separate reports.
At least 89 more militant deaths are being reported in Hadar/Hatra liberation operations.
In Marahiya, 80 militants were killed.
Security forces killed 18 militants in Qayrawan.
Sixteen militant leaders were killed in Baaj.
Ten militants were killed in Tal Afar.
In Mosul, three suicide bombers were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Found in Mass Graves; 121 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Restaurant; 64 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2017
- Kurdish Vote Celebration Turns Deadly; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2017