Kurdish officials revealed that they have treated 1,693 people injured due to Mosul operations in the last five months.
Separately, the head of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, said the coalition of Shi’ite political parties would reject a Kurdish referendum on independence from Iraq.
At least 63 were killed and 14 were wounded:
Two children were killed in a blast near Ramadi.
A bomb in Baghdad left one pilgrim dead and four wounded in the Bayaa district.
In Mosul, 18 militants were killed and nine were wounded in airstrikes, including a chemical weapons expert. Security forces killed five militant officials, including a relative of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Kurdish troops repulsed an attack on them near Shirqat and killed nine militants.
Three militants were killed in Kifri, while trying to plant a bomb.
One gunman was killed and another was wounded in a clash in Abu Saida.
Dozens of militants were killed in airstrikes on Tal Afar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Flee Mosul War Zone; 59 Killed in Iraq – June 24th, 2017
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017