Kurdish officials revealed that they have treated 1,693 people injured due to Mosul operations in the last five months.
Separately, the head of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, said the coalition of Shi’ite political parties would reject a Kurdish referendum on independence from Iraq.
At least 63 were killed and 14 were wounded:
Two children were killed in a blast near Ramadi.
A bomb in Baghdad left one pilgrim dead and four wounded in the Bayaa district.
In Mosul, 18 militants were killed and nine were wounded in airstrikes, including a chemical weapons expert. Security forces killed five militant officials, including a relative of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Kurdish troops repulsed an attack on them near Shirqat and killed nine militants.
Three militants were killed in Kifri, while trying to plant a bomb.
One gunman was killed and another was wounded in a clash in Abu Saida.
Dozens of militants were killed in airstrikes on Tal Afar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Town Strikes Against Deteriorating Security; 24 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2018
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018