Iraq’s parliament formally called on the federal government to respond to a controversial visa ban — that prevents Iraqis from entering the United States — by likewise barring Americans from traveling to Iraq.
Two new ministers were sworn in on Monday. Qassem al-Aaraji is the new interior minister, and Erfan al-Hayyali is the new minister of defense.
At least 82 were killed and eight more were wounded:
An explosion of unknown origin killed four militants, including a commander in Mutaibaja.
Four militants were killed in the Imam Weis area.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018