Running out of funds, the United Nations World Food Program was forced to cut rations to 1.4 millions Iraqis displaced by war.
Iraqi activist Ghofran Fadil, her nephew, and her father were abducted from a home in Baghdad, possibly by Shi’ite militiamen.
At least 67 were killed and two more were wounded:
Turkish authorities claim that airstrikes targeting Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) camps in northern Iraq on January 13 and 14 killed 57 militants. That’s 39 more deaths than had been reported previously. A new series of strikes was conducted Thursday night.
In Baghdad, a bomb exploded in Bayaa, killing one person and wounding two more.
An airstrike killed a militant commander and his companion in Shirqat.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018