Running out of funds, the United Nations World Food Program was forced to cut rations to 1.4 millions Iraqis displaced by war.
Iraqi activist Ghofran Fadil, her nephew, and her father were abducted from a home in Baghdad, possibly by Shi’ite militiamen.
At least 67 were killed and two more were wounded:
Turkish authorities claim that airstrikes targeting Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) camps in northern Iraq on January 13 and 14 killed 57 militants. That’s 39 more deaths than had been reported previously. A new series of strikes was conducted Thursday night.
In Baghdad, a bomb exploded in Bayaa, killing one person and wounding two more.
An airstrike killed a militant commander and his companion in Shirqat.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018