The Pentagon announced that no mustard gas residue was found on the remains of a rocket launched at U.S. forces near Qayara last week.
At least 83 people were killed and 79 more were wounded:
In Baghdad, a suicide bomber in Bayaa killed nine people and wounded thirty more. Eight people were killed and 29 were wounded in a suicide blast in Baghdad al-Jadida. A bomb killed one person and wounded five more in Rezvaniyeh.
A bomb in Iskandariya wounded a civilian.
A shepherd was killed by a bomb in Qara Tapa.
An airstrike killed 28 militants and wounded 14 more at the Khazar front.
In Bashiqa, Peshmerga artillery strikes killed 11 militants.
Eight militants were killed in a strike on Aski Mosul.
A strike killed seven militants in Tal Afar.
An airstrike on Abu Saif killed three militant leaders and several guards.
In Hamdaniya, a strike killed four militant leaders.
In Mosul, resistance forces killed a militant leader.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018