The Pentagon announced that no mustard gas residue was found on the remains of a rocket launched at U.S. forces near Qayara last week.
At least 83 people were killed and 79 more were wounded:
In Baghdad, a suicide bomber in Bayaa killed nine people and wounded thirty more. Eight people were killed and 29 were wounded in a suicide blast in Baghdad al-Jadida. A bomb killed one person and wounded five more in Rezvaniyeh.
A bomb in Iskandariya wounded a civilian.
A shepherd was killed by a bomb in Qara Tapa.
An airstrike killed 28 militants and wounded 14 more at the Khazar front.
In Bashiqa, Peshmerga artillery strikes killed 11 militants.
Eight militants were killed in a strike on Aski Mosul.
A strike killed seven militants in Tal Afar.
An airstrike on Abu Saif killed three militant leaders and several guards.
In Hamdaniya, a strike killed four militant leaders.
In Mosul, resistance forces killed a militant leader.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018