At least 111 people were killed and 30 more wounded:
In Mosul, medical officials reported that 10 civilians were killed and 15 were wounded in a Coalition airstrike that also left a number of militant casualties. Militants executed 25 civilians, including a 25-year-old woman, on espionage charges. Twelve more were shot to death at a juice bar.
Militants executed 10 young men in Baaj.
Mortars killed two people and wounded nine in Abu Ghraib.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two people and wounded six more in Suwaib.
Forty militants were killed during the first day of fighting in Qayara. Officials say the city is freed from militant control. Militants, however, did blow up a number of buildings within the district.
Airstrikes south of Mosul left 10 militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Personnel Among 10 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018