Islamic State militants are reportedly converting Mosul homes belonging to Christian Iraqis into secret prisons.
At least 68 people were killed and 23 were wounded:
In Ahjila, militants executed 14 civilians, including a child, who were all trying to flee Daesh territory.
Two people were killed and 11 were wounded in a blast in Taji.
Mortar fire at the Khazar front left two Peshmerga dead and four wounded.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed one person and wounded eight more in Amil.
A young person was executed in Hawija, for collaborating with security forces.
Seventeen militants were killed in an airstrike on Ana.
Security forces left 12 militants dead in Makhoul.
In Shalalat, a strike killed nine militants.
A strike left six militants dead in Hit.
Two suicide bombers were killed in Tarmiya.
During an operation in Qayara, a prominent Daesh member was killed
An unidentified group attacked a Daesh prison in Mosul, killing a guard and freeing several prisoners.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018