According to the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), millions of Iraqi children are in dire need of humanitarian aid and/or rights protections.
At least 50 people were killed and 41 more were wounded:
In Baghdad, a suicide blast in Shurta left six dead and 19 wounded. Three people were killed and nine were wounded in a separate blast. A bomb in Za’afaraniya killed one person and wounded seven more.
Gunmen killed four policemen and wounded five more in Amiriyat al-Fallujah.
In Qayara, 15 militants were killed.
Shelling in Doulab killed 10 militants.
Another 10 militants were killed in Nasr.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018