Essa Al-Essawi, the mayor of Fallujah, accused Shi’ite militiamen of destroying civilian homes in Fallujah. Videos are circulating showing the alleged destruction.
Iraqi forces claim to have killed 1,300 militants in operations south of Mosul.
Due to protests, security forces in Baghdad have sealed off an area in Mansour that is near the Bahrain Embassy.
At least 112 were killed and 15 more were wounded:
A roadside bomb killed three policemen in the Hamrin Mountains.
In Iskandariya, a landmine wounded a man.
Forty militants were killed during operations in Sheik Ali.
Turkmen forces in Zarka killed 28 militants.
Nine militants were killed in Albu Wawi.
Security forces killed six militants in Zankura.
In Mosul, militants executed a wali who had fled Fallujah.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018