Essa Al-Essawi, the mayor of Fallujah, accused Shi’ite militiamen of destroying civilian homes in Fallujah. Videos are circulating showing the alleged destruction.
Iraqi forces claim to have killed 1,300 militants in operations south of Mosul.
Due to protests, security forces in Baghdad have sealed off an area in Mansour that is near the Bahrain Embassy.
At least 112 were killed and 15 more were wounded:
A roadside bomb killed three policemen in the Hamrin Mountains.
In Iskandariya, a landmine wounded a man.
Forty militants were killed during operations in Sheik Ali.
Turkmen forces in Zarka killed 28 militants.
Nine militants were killed in Albu Wawi.
Security forces killed six militants in Zankura.
In Mosul, militants executed a wali who had fled Fallujah.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018