Essa Al-Essawi, the mayor of Fallujah, accused Shi’ite militiamen of destroying civilian homes in Fallujah. Videos are circulating showing the alleged destruction.
Iraqi forces claim to have killed 1,300 militants in operations south of Mosul.
Due to protests, security forces in Baghdad have sealed off an area in Mansour that is near the Bahrain Embassy.
At least 112 were killed and 15 more were wounded:
A roadside bomb killed three policemen in the Hamrin Mountains.
In Iskandariya, a landmine wounded a man.
Forty militants were killed during operations in Sheik Ali.
Turkmen forces in Zarka killed 28 militants.
Nine militants were killed in Albu Wawi.
Security forces killed six militants in Zankura.
In Mosul, militants executed a wali who had fled Fallujah.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018