At least 162 other were killed and 34 were wounded:
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb wounded a journalist. One person was killed and seven were wounded in a blast in Iskan. Militants shot and killed one policeman and wounded two more. A bomb killed a militiaman and wounded six more.
Clashes left four security members dead and eight wounded near Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Four civilians were killed and two were wounded when a bomb exploded as the group was attempting to escape from Hawija.
A bomb in Husseiniya killed one person and wounded five more.
Sixty militants were killed during an attack near Baiji.
Security forces killed 60 militants south of Falluja.
Thirteen militants were killed in operations at the Nawaran frontlines.
In Nineveh province, a strike left eight militants dead.
Six militants were killed in Makhmour.
A Daesh commander was killed in Bashir.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018