Suicide Bomber Targets Soldiers; 57 Killed across Iraq
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi was elected to great promise, but a fractured party behind him provides little support to accomplish the work Iraq needs.
Iraqi citizen Yanar Mohammed returned to Iraq from exile in Canada and is now helping Iraqi women overcome the devastating issues that are hurting them.
At least 57 were killed and 10 were wounded:
Militants executed a woman who was a former parliamentary candidate.
In Abu Saida, shelling wounded two people.
In Tal Afar, an airstrike left 13 militants dead and three wounded.
Security forces killed 10 militants in Albu Faraj.
Six militants were killed and five were wounded during an airstrike on a bomb factory near Falluja.
In Albu Aath, four militants were killed.
Three militant leaders were killed in Shiha, along with dozens of other militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- French Reportedly Bomb School; 48 Killed across Iraq – November 26th, 2015
- 112 Killed across Iraq as Turkey Resumes Bombing Runs – November 25th, 2015
- 166 Killed across Iraq; Militia Accused of Seizing Hospital – November 24th, 2015
- 81 Killed across Iraq; Canada Accused of Bombing Civilians – November 23rd, 2015
- Baghdad Cancels Flights over Missile Fears; 101 Killed across Iraq – November 22nd, 2015