At least 55 people were killed and 44 more were wounded. Meanwhile, the Iraqi government transferred over 2,000 prisoners out of Abu Ghraib prison citing security concerns, as it is near militant-controlled areas.
Gunmen killed one civilian and wounded another in Abu Ghraib.
The bodies of four soldiers, believed to have been killed in Anbar, were discovered in Jurf al-Sakhar.
A bomb in Badush killed two policemen and wounded a third one.
Gunmen in Basra killed two civilians.
A dumped body was found in Chemin.
A roadside bomb killed a refinery director and his brother in Baiji.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017
- Kurdish Refugee Camp Bombed; 18 Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2017