At least 55 people were killed and 44 more were wounded. Meanwhile, the Iraqi government transferred over 2,000 prisoners out of Abu Ghraib prison citing security concerns, as it is near militant-controlled areas.
Gunmen killed one civilian and wounded another in Abu Ghraib.
The bodies of four soldiers, believed to have been killed in Anbar, were discovered in Jurf al-Sakhar.
A bomb in Badush killed two policemen and wounded a third one.
Gunmen in Basra killed two civilians.
A dumped body was found in Chemin.
A roadside bomb killed a refinery director and his brother in Baiji.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018