At least 55 people were killed and 44 more were wounded. Meanwhile, the Iraqi government transferred over 2,000 prisoners out of Abu Ghraib prison citing security concerns, as it is near militant-controlled areas.
Gunmen killed one civilian and wounded another in Abu Ghraib.
The bodies of four soldiers, believed to have been killed in Anbar, were discovered in Jurf al-Sakhar.
A bomb in Badush killed two policemen and wounded a third one.
Gunmen in Basra killed two civilians.
A dumped body was found in Chemin.
A roadside bomb killed a refinery director and his brother in Baiji.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018