At least 52 people were killed and 52 more were wounded. Also two men were executed on terrorism charges, bringing this year’s total to 46 put to death.
Two civilians were killed and six more were wounded during another round of shelling in Falluja.
Three Afghans were among the five militants killed in Ramadi. Three Sahwa were killed and four more were wounded in a suicide attack.
A policeman was gunned down in Hit.
In Saqlawiya, at least four militants were killed and five more were wounded.
A militant leader was killed in al-Baker.
An unknown number of militants were killed in a security operation in Amiriya.
Two civilians were gunned down in Hamrin.
Thirteen militants were killed in locations south of Baghdad, including Latifiya.
A policeman was gunned down in Meshahda.
Security forces killed a suicide bomber in Qadisiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018