At least 36 people were killed and 47 more were wounded. Most of the casualties occurred in Anbar.
Gunmen killed four soldiers and wounded two Sahwa members in Albu Delma.
Three soldiers were gunned down in Ramadi.
Seven militants were killed during an operation in Garma.
In Saqlawiya, five people were wounded in a shelling attack.
A sticky bomb in Baghdadi wounded a policeman.
Gunmen attacked a checkpoint in Shurqat where they killed a policeman and wounded another.
A body was discovered in Basra.
In Mosul, a Shabak man was gunned down.
A bomb at a checkpoint in Abu Ghraib wounded eight people, including six civilians.
A gunman was killed in a clash near Udhaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018