At least 36 people were killed and 47 more were wounded. Most of the casualties occurred in Anbar.
Gunmen killed four soldiers and wounded two Sahwa members in Albu Delma.
Three soldiers were gunned down in Ramadi.
Seven militants were killed during an operation in Garma.
In Saqlawiya, five people were wounded in a shelling attack.
A sticky bomb in Baghdadi wounded a policeman.
Gunmen attacked a checkpoint in Shurqat where they killed a policeman and wounded another.
A body was discovered in Basra.
In Mosul, a Shabak man was gunned down.
A bomb at a checkpoint in Abu Ghraib wounded eight people, including six civilians.
A gunman was killed in a clash near Udhaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018