At least 36 people were killed and 47 more were wounded. Most of the casualties occurred in Anbar.
Gunmen killed four soldiers and wounded two Sahwa members in Albu Delma.
Three soldiers were gunned down in Ramadi.
Seven militants were killed during an operation in Garma.
In Saqlawiya, five people were wounded in a shelling attack.
A sticky bomb in Baghdadi wounded a policeman.
Gunmen attacked a checkpoint in Shurqat where they killed a policeman and wounded another.
A body was discovered in Basra.
In Mosul, a Shabak man was gunned down.
A bomb at a checkpoint in Abu Ghraib wounded eight people, including six civilians.
A gunman was killed in a clash near Udhaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraqi Troops Still Chasing ISIS; 39 Killed in Iraq – December 17th, 2017
- More Yazidi Victims Found in Mass Graves; 97 Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2017
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017