At least 36 people were killed and 47 more were wounded. Most of the casualties occurred in Anbar.
Gunmen killed four soldiers and wounded two Sahwa members in Albu Delma.
Three soldiers were gunned down in Ramadi.
Seven militants were killed during an operation in Garma.
In Saqlawiya, five people were wounded in a shelling attack.
A sticky bomb in Baghdadi wounded a policeman.
Gunmen attacked a checkpoint in Shurqat where they killed a policeman and wounded another.
A body was discovered in Basra.
In Mosul, a Shabak man was gunned down.
A bomb at a checkpoint in Abu Ghraib wounded eight people, including six civilians.
A gunman was killed in a clash near Udhaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018