At least 18 people were killed and 38 more were wounded in today’s violence.
A bomb targeting an army convoy near Amiriyat al-Falluja wounded 11 soldiers.
An army officer was killed and three others were wounded in a Haditha bombing.
Six militants were killed and 14 more were wounded in Falluja. One militant is a Libyan.
Two bodies were found in Taji.
In Baghdad, security forces killed a militant.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded two more.
In Zubayr, gunmen killed a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017