At least 18 people were killed and 38 more were wounded in today’s violence.
A bomb targeting an army convoy near Amiriyat al-Falluja wounded 11 soldiers.
An army officer was killed and three others were wounded in a Haditha bombing.
Six militants were killed and 14 more were wounded in Falluja. One militant is a Libyan.
Two bodies were found in Taji.
In Baghdad, security forces killed a militant.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded two more.
In Zubayr, gunmen killed a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018