18 Killed, 38 Wounded Across Iraq
At least 18 people were killed and 38 more were wounded in today’s violence.
A bomb targeting an army convoy near Amiriyat al-Falluja wounded 11 soldiers.
An army officer was killed and three others were wounded in a Haditha bombing.
Six militants were killed and 14 more were wounded in Falluja. One militant is a Libyan.
Two bodies were found in Taji.
In Baghdad, security forces killed a militant.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded two more.
In Zubayr, gunmen killed a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Security Ops, Bombers Leave 94 Dead, 68 Hurt – April 23rd, 2014
- Uniformed Gunmen Attack Polling Center in Iraq; 29 Killed, 61 Wounded – April 22nd, 2014
- Bombers, Clashes Leave 105 Dead, 127 Hurt Across Iraq – April 21st, 2014
- 79 Killed, 112 Wounded As Iraq Militants Attack Religious College – April 20th, 2014
- Iraq Candidates Targeted; 69 Killed 73 Wounded – April 19th, 2014