At least 18 people were killed and 38 more were wounded in today’s violence.
A bomb targeting an army convoy near Amiriyat al-Falluja wounded 11 soldiers.
An army officer was killed and three others were wounded in a Haditha bombing.
Six militants were killed and 14 more were wounded in Falluja. One militant is a Libyan.
Two bodies were found in Taji.
In Baghdad, security forces killed a militant.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded two more.
In Zubayr, gunmen killed a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018