A bomb in Falluja wounded two policemen. Security forces killed two suicide bombers, while a third bomber detonated his explosives without causing further casualties. One civilian was killed and three others were wounded in a bombing.
Four people were killed after they were kidnapped in Mandali.
A bicycle bomb that exploded in Ishaqi killed two security personnel and wounded four others.
Gunmen shot dead a policeman and a relative in Baquba.
One person was killed and five more were wounded in a bombing in Suleiman Beg.
A blast in Kut left one dead and four wounded.
The body of a Sunni cleric, who was kidnapped last month, was discovered dumped in a river in Muqdadiya.
In Shirqat, a deputy police commander died of wounds sustained in a bombing last week.
A sticky bomb killed a defense official in Numaniya.
A roadside bomb in Hit wounded a commander and four soldiers.
Three people were wounded when a bomb exploded in Askari. /p>
In Tikrit, a roadside bomb critically wounded a Sahwa leader.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018