A bomb in Falluja wounded two policemen. Security forces killed two suicide bombers, while a third bomber detonated his explosives without causing further casualties. One civilian was killed and three others were wounded in a bombing.
Four people were killed after they were kidnapped in Mandali.
A bicycle bomb that exploded in Ishaqi killed two security personnel and wounded four others.
Gunmen shot dead a policeman and a relative in Baquba.
One person was killed and five more were wounded in a bombing in Suleiman Beg.
A blast in Kut left one dead and four wounded.
The body of a Sunni cleric, who was kidnapped last month, was discovered dumped in a river in Muqdadiya.
In Shirqat, a deputy police commander died of wounds sustained in a bombing last week.
A sticky bomb killed a defense official in Numaniya.
A roadside bomb in Hit wounded a commander and four soldiers.
Three people were wounded when a bomb exploded in Askari. /p>
In Tikrit, a roadside bomb critically wounded a Sahwa leader.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018