In Baghdad, a bomb killed five people and wounded 14 more at a Nahrawan market. Two people were killed and six more were wounded when a bomb exploded at a restaurant in the suburb of Husseiniya. A bomb in Rashidiya killed one and wounded five more. Two soldiers were shot dead. A bomb targeting pilgrims walking to Karbala killed seven people and wounded 14 more in the Risala neighborhood. Gunmen killed a shop owner.
Gunmen killed three soldiers in Tikrit.
Two bodies were found in a desert area near Rutba. One body belonged to the mayor’s son. The other belonged to a policeman. Both were kidnapped almost a week ago.
One policeman was killed and another was wounded in Ramadi when gunmen attacked a checkpoint.
A Sahwa member were shot dead at his home in Baiji.
In Mussayab, a sticky bomb killed a civilian.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Abu Saida.
A civilian was gunned down in Jalawla.
Three insurgents were killed in Falluja or Madaen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018