In Baghdad, a bomb killed five people and wounded 14 more at a Nahrawan market. Two people were killed and six more were wounded when a bomb exploded at a restaurant in the suburb of Husseiniya. A bomb in Rashidiya killed one and wounded five more. Two soldiers were shot dead. A bomb targeting pilgrims walking to Karbala killed seven people and wounded 14 more in the Risala neighborhood. Gunmen killed a shop owner.
Gunmen killed three soldiers in Tikrit.
Two bodies were found in a desert area near Rutba. One body belonged to the mayor’s son. The other belonged to a policeman. Both were kidnapped almost a week ago.
One policeman was killed and another was wounded in Ramadi when gunmen attacked a checkpoint.
A Sahwa member were shot dead at his home in Baiji.
In Mussayab, a sticky bomb killed a civilian.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Abu Saida.
A civilian was gunned down in Jalawla.
Three insurgents were killed in Falluja or Madaen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018