Bombs Targeting Iraq Police Leave 17 Dead, 46 Wounded
In Tal Afar, two policemen were killed when a car bomb exploded, and 24 more people were wounded. Two suicide bombers were killed before they reached their goal, but they managed to wound two policemen.
In Baghdad, one officer was killed and three soldiers were wounded in a blast in Yusufiya. An engineer was gunned down. A bomb in Jisr Diyala left one civilian dead and two more wounded.
In Tarmiya, one man was killed and another was wounded as they were planting a bomb.
An I.E.D. wounded three border guards in Karableh near Syria.
A bomb wounded four civilians at a Shirqat hospital.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Pilgrim Stampede at Border; 97 Killed across Iraq – November 30th, 2015
- Fighting in Anbar Progresses Slowly; 79 Killed across Iraq – November 29th, 2015
- 58 Killed across Iraq; Over 120 Found in Mass Grave – November 28th, 2015
- Suicide Bomber Targets Soldiers; 57 Killed across Iraq – November 27th, 2015
- French Reportedly Bomb School; 48 Killed across Iraq – November 26th, 2015