Bombs Targeting Iraq Police Leave 17 Dead, 46 Wounded
In Tal Afar, two policemen were killed when a car bomb exploded, and 24 more people were wounded. Two suicide bombers were killed before they reached their goal, but they managed to wound two policemen.
In Baghdad, one officer was killed and three soldiers were wounded in a blast in Yusufiya. An engineer was gunned down. A bomb in Jisr Diyala left one civilian dead and two more wounded.
In Tarmiya, one man was killed and another was wounded as they were planting a bomb.
An I.E.D. wounded three border guards in Karableh near Syria.
A bomb wounded four civilians at a Shirqat hospital.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Tribal Fighters Executed in Iraq; 115 Killed, 59 Wounded – October 31st, 2014
- Mass Graves in Western Iraq Drive Casualty Figure up to 470 Killed – October 30th, 2014
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014