In Mosul, a bomb targeted a motorcade carrying the governor of Nineva province. Atheel al-Nujaifi, whose brother is the house speaker, was not hurt, but two bystanders were killed, and three bodyguards were wounded. A separate bombing left one civilian wounded.
Three policemen were wounded in Rabeaa.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019