An I.E.D. in Abu Ghraib killed three policemen and wounded three more.
Two policemen were killed and four others were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
A decaying body was discovered near Camp Ashraf.
Security forces killed three gunmen and wounded a fourth one in Kirkuk.
Qayara police killed four gunmen.
An army officer was killed and another was wounded in a Buhriz bombing.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a woman working at a textile factory.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Shirqat Nearly Liberated; 297 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2017
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Found in Mass Graves; 121 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Restaurant; 64 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2017