An I.E.D. in Abu Ghraib killed three policemen and wounded three more.
Two policemen were killed and four others were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
A decaying body was discovered near Camp Ashraf.
Security forces killed three gunmen and wounded a fourth one in Kirkuk.
Qayara police killed four gunmen.
An army officer was killed and another was wounded in a Buhriz bombing.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a woman working at a textile factory.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Female Turkmen Politician Killed; 143 Killed in Iraq – May 29th, 2017
- Hostages Executed at Mosul Hospital; 176 Killed in Iraq – May 28th, 2017
- Iraq Repatriates 1980s War Dead to Iran; 58 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2017
- Witnesses Dispute Airstrike Report; 89 Killed in Iraq – May 26th, 2017
- Thousands Kidnapped for Use as Human Shields; 83 Killed in Iraq – May 25th, 2017