An I.E.D. in Abu Ghraib killed three policemen and wounded three more.
Two policemen were killed and four others were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
A decaying body was discovered near Camp Ashraf.
Security forces killed three gunmen and wounded a fourth one in Kirkuk.
Qayara police killed four gunmen.
An army officer was killed and another was wounded in a Buhriz bombing.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a woman working at a textile factory.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Operations near Hawija; 15 Killed in Iraq – January 22nd, 2018
- Clashes South of Mosul; 10 Killed in Iraq – January 21st, 2018
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018