An I.E.D. in Abu Ghraib killed three policemen and wounded three more.
Two policemen were killed and four others were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
A decaying body was discovered near Camp Ashraf.
Security forces killed three gunmen and wounded a fourth one in Kirkuk.
Qayara police killed four gunmen.
An army officer was killed and another was wounded in a Buhriz bombing.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a woman working at a textile factory.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018