An I.E.D. in Abu Ghraib killed three policemen and wounded three more.
Two policemen were killed and four others were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
A decaying body was discovered near Camp Ashraf.
Security forces killed three gunmen and wounded a fourth one in Kirkuk.
Qayara police killed four gunmen.
An army officer was killed and another was wounded in a Buhriz bombing.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a woman working at a textile factory.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Multiple Mass Graves Found; 151 Killed in Iraq – July 24th, 2017
- Bombers Turn Attention to Baquba; 18 Killed in Iraq – July 23rd, 2017
- Body Dumping Continues in Baghdad; 34 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2017
- Sunni and Shi’ite Forces Quarrel in Mosul; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2017
- Civilians Still Trapped by Mosul Fighting; 56 Killed in Iraq – July 20th, 2017