One child was killed and 11 others were wounded when a bomb targeting a Sahwa commander exploded in Hawija.
In Mosul, security forces killed a suicide bomber attempting to strike a federal police base. A gunman was killed when he tried to attack a separate checkpoint. No casualties were reported after a bomb blasted a car carrying the governor’s adviser on Christian affairs. Gunmen killed an office manager working for a political party. The head of a polling center was assassinated.
Two soldiers were killed in a Qara Tapa blast.
In Baghdad, a bomb on a minibus killed three university students and wounded two other people in Kadhimiya.
Clashes in Wadi Hajar left one man dead and one woman wounded.
A bomb killed three people, including two civilians, in Baiji.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018