Two Killed in Northern Iraq Attacks
Monday: 2 Killed, 17 Wounded
Light violence left two killed and 17 wounded in Mosul and Kirkuk.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman and his female relative while they were in a car.
No casualties were reported after an attack on a post near Baaj.
A car bomb was defused in Samarra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga and ISIS Clash Outside of Kirkuk; 181 Killed Across Iraq – November 27th, 2014
- 285 Killed Across Iraq As Badr Brigades Refuse To Leave Kurdish Region – November 26th, 2014
- Australian Strikes Claim Militants; 229 Killed Across Iraq – November 25th, 2014
- 83 Killed As Peshmerga Ask Badr Brigades For Control of Iraq Town – November 24th, 2014
- Mass Grave Found Near Mosul; 314 Killed Across Iraq – November 23rd, 2014