Two Killed in Northern Iraq Attacks
Monday: 2 Killed, 17 Wounded
Light violence left two killed and 17 wounded in Mosul and Kirkuk.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman and his female relative while they were in a car.
No casualties were reported after an attack on a post near Baaj.
A car bomb was defused in Samarra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Another Security Installation Targeted in Iraq; 21 Killed, 87 Wounded – December 4th, 2013
- Suicide Bombers Target Security Personnel Across Iraq; 67 Killed, 98 Wounded – December 3rd, 2013
- Family of Six Among 15 Killed, 31 Wounded Across Iraq – December 2nd, 2013
- 46 Killed, 70 Wounded Across Iraq; Bomber Attacks Sahwa Funeral – December 1st, 2013
- 20 Killed, 28 Wounded in Scattered Attacks Across Iraq – November 30th, 2013