Two Killed in Northern Iraq Attacks
Monday: 2 Killed, 17 Wounded
Light violence left two killed and 17 wounded in Mosul and Kirkuk.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman and his female relative while they were in a car.
No casualties were reported after an attack on a post near Baaj.
A car bomb was defused in Samarra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Launch Takeover of Iraq Town; 35 Killed, 53 Wounded – April 18th, 2014
- Army Base Attacked; 106 Iraqis Killed, 79 Wounded – April 17th, 2014
- Anbar Gov’t Compound Targeted; 104 Killed, 95 Wounded Across Iraq – April 16th, 2014
- 55 Killed, 44 Wounded Across Iraq As Abu Ghraib Prison Is Shut Down – April 15th, 2014
- Militants Shut Down Iraq Dam Again; 57 Killed, 19 Wounded – April 14th, 2014