Two Killed in Northern Iraq Attacks
Monday: 2 Killed, 17 Wounded
Light violence left two killed and 17 wounded in Mosul and Kirkuk.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman and his female relative while they were in a car.
No casualties were reported after an attack on a post near Baaj.
A car bomb was defused in Samarra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014
- Gunmen Attack Samarra Council; 42 Killed, 74 Wounded Across Iraq – March 4th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Continue: 97 Killed, 45 Wounded – March 3rd, 2014
- 131 Killed, 48 Wounded in Iraq, Including Scores of Militants – March 2nd, 2014
- Iraq Attacks Continue into March: 70 Killed, 50 Wounded – March 1st, 2014