There were several reports of violence today, but none of them left significant numbers of casualties. Overall, at least seven Iraqis were killed and 16 more were wounded.
An old war mine killed a worker and wounded another in Samawa.
Two guards were wounded during an attack on the Duluiya home of a security officer.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Zobaa.
In Riyadh, bombs failed to leave casualties.
Rockets fell on a base in Falluja.
Rockets also targeted army sites in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Dozens of Convicts; 116 Killed in Iraq – September 24th, 2017
- Shirqat Nearly Liberated; 297 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2017
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Found in Mass Graves; 121 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2017