Iraq Violence Leaves Seven Killed
Wednesday: 7 Killed, 16 Wounded
There were several reports of violence today, but none of them left significant numbers of casualties. Overall, at least seven Iraqis were killed and 16 more were wounded.
An old war mine killed a worker and wounded another in Samawa.
Two guards were wounded during an attack on the Duluiya home of a security officer.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Zobaa.
In Riyadh, bombs failed to leave casualties.
Rockets fell on a base in Falluja.
Rockets also targeted army sites in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies Litter Tigris River in Mosul; 39 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2017
- Jonah’s Tomb Captured in Mosul; 50 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Checkpoints in Diyala Province; 184 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2017
- ISIS Burns Family to Death, Including Infant; 57 Killed in Iraq – January 14th, 2017
- Symbolic Buildings, Bridge Captured in Mosul; 118 Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2017