Iraq Violence Leaves Seven Killed
Wednesday: 7 Killed, 16 Wounded
There were several reports of violence today, but none of them left significant numbers of casualties. Overall, at least seven Iraqis were killed and 16 more were wounded.
An old war mine killed a worker and wounded another in Samawa.
Two guards were wounded during an attack on the Duluiya home of a security officer.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Zobaa.
In Riyadh, bombs failed to leave casualties.
Rockets fell on a base in Falluja.
Rockets also targeted army sites in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Attack on Forces in Anbar; 195 Killed in Iraq – April 29th, 2016
- Biden Visits Baghdad; 107 Killed in Iraq – April 28th, 2016
- Iraq Army Advances Towards Mosul; 311 Killed Across Country – April 27th, 2016
- 94 Killed Across Iraq; Tuz Khormato Still a Battle Zone – April 26th, 2016
- Clashes Continue in Tuz Khormato; 159 Killed in Iraq – April 25th, 2016