Iraq Violence Leaves Seven Killed
Wednesday: 7 Killed, 16 Wounded
There were several reports of violence today, but none of them left significant numbers of casualties. Overall, at least seven Iraqis were killed and 16 more were wounded.
An old war mine killed a worker and wounded another in Samawa.
Two guards were wounded during an attack on the Duluiya home of a security officer.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Zobaa.
In Riyadh, bombs failed to leave casualties.
Rockets fell on a base in Falluja.
Rockets also targeted army sites in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fleeing Civilians Shot; 116 Killed in Iraq – August 25th, 2016
- Qayara Reported Liberated; 111 Killed in Iraq – August 24th, 2016
- Fighting Continues in Khalidiya; 189 Killed in Iraq – August 23rd, 2016
- 46 Killed in Iraq, Including British Demining Contractor – August 22nd, 2016
- Baghdad, ISIS Carry out Executions; 238 Killed in Iraq – August 21st, 2016