There were several reports of violence today, but none of them left significant numbers of casualties. Overall, at least seven Iraqis were killed and 16 more were wounded.
An old war mine killed a worker and wounded another in Samawa.
Two guards were wounded during an attack on the Duluiya home of a security officer.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Zobaa.
In Riyadh, bombs failed to leave casualties.
Rockets fell on a base in Falluja.
Rockets also targeted army sites in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017
- Last Remaining ISIS Town in Iraq Captured; 17 Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2017