Attacks on Iraqi Police Leave Five Dead
Light prayer day violence left five dead and nine wounded. Meanwhile, Sunnis held anti-government protests for the fourth Friday in a row and said that the prisoner releases were not enough to end their demonstrations.
In Abu Ghraib, a bomb killed two policemen.
Two soldiers were killed in a Tal Afar bombing.
Gunmen wounded two policemen in Hamdaniya.
An I.E.D. in Jurf al-Sakhar wounded three policemen.
A bomb wounded two policemen in Mosul.
Late last night in Iskandariya, gunmen wounded a policeman.
No casualties were reported after rockets landed on a military site in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mortars Target Civilians in Mosul; 109 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2017
- New Reports of Chemical Weapons in Mosul; 47 Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2017
- 117 Killed in Iraq; ISIS Captures 9 Officers in Mosul – March 20th, 2017
- Civilians Flee Airstrikes in Mosul; 80 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2017
- Another Chemical Attack in Mosul; 28 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2017