Bombings and Shootings Leave 16 Killed, 35 Wounded in Iraq
At least 16 Iraqis were killed and 35 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Baghdad, an explosion at a Hurriya bus stop left five dead and 15 wounded. One person was killed and three more were wounded in a blast targeting police. A sticky bomb wounded a parliament employee.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded during a shootout in Taji.
A bomb targeting the head of Diyala University killed two bodyguards and wounded four others when it exploded in Baquba.
An explosion wounded grocery store owner in Mussayab.
At least four more people were killed and four others were wounded in Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Pilgrim Stampede at Border; 97 Killed across Iraq – November 30th, 2015
- Fighting in Anbar Progresses Slowly; 79 Killed across Iraq – November 29th, 2015
- 58 Killed across Iraq; Over 120 Found in Mass Grave – November 28th, 2015
- Suicide Bomber Targets Soldiers; 57 Killed across Iraq – November 27th, 2015
- French Reportedly Bomb School; 48 Killed across Iraq – November 26th, 2015