Four Killed in Iraq; Clashes Break Out at Politician’s Home
Friday: 4 Killed, 21 Wounded
At least four Iraqis were killed and 21 more were wounded in the latest violence. Also, Turkish jets struck alleged Kurdish rebel camps in northern Iraq.
A soldier and an another person were killed when clashes broke out in Tuz Khormato. Soldiers tried to search a home belonging to a politician, but were repulsed by the politician’s guards. The soldiers were searching for a smuggler. At least 16 people were also wounded.
Two civilians were wounded during a bombing near a blacksmith shop in Saidiya.
A blast wounded two soldiers in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Marine, 286 Others Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2014
- Another Town Falls to ISIS; 114 Killed Across Iraq – October 23rd, 2014
- Battles Rage Not Far from Baghdad; 282 Killed, 116 Wounded Across Iraq – October 22nd, 2014
- 58 Killed, 45 Wounded Across Iraq; Militiamen Boldly Operate Under Own Terms – October 21st, 2014
- Bombs and Battles Kill 243, Wound 139 Across Iraq – October 20th, 2014