Four Killed in Iraq; Clashes Break Out at Politician’s Home
Friday: 4 Killed, 21 Wounded
At least four Iraqis were killed and 21 more were wounded in the latest violence. Also, Turkish jets struck alleged Kurdish rebel camps in northern Iraq.
A soldier and an another person were killed when clashes broke out in Tuz Khormato. Soldiers tried to search a home belonging to a politician, but were repulsed by the politician’s guards. The soldiers were searching for a smuggler. At least 16 people were also wounded.
Two civilians were wounded during a bombing near a blacksmith shop in Saidiya.
A blast wounded two soldiers in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 161 Killed across Iraq As Bombs Continue in Baghdad – April 20th, 2015
- Militants Execute Iraq Civilians; 208 Killed Overall – April 19th, 2015
- Iraq Force Retake Baiji Refinery; 158 Killed across Country – April 18th, 2015
- Bombers Strike in Baghdad; 479 Killed Across Iraq – April 17th, 2015
- 313 Killed in Iraq as Fighting Increases on Two Fronts – April 16th, 2015