At least eight people were killed and 19 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Baghdad, a bomb at an Obeidi market killed four shoppers and wounded eight more.
Falluja residents found two unidentified bodies riddled with bullets.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded two others in Ubeidi.
In Yathrib, gunmen killed a policeman and his brother.
Eight people were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
A sticky bomb planted on a car wounded a civilian when it blew up in Siteen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017
- Last Remaining ISIS Town in Iraq Captured; 17 Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2017
- Journalist, Turkish Soldiers Among 34 Killed in Iraq – November 16th, 2017
- ISIS Operations Ramp up in Anbar; 48 Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2017
- ISIS Battles Near Kirkuk; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2017