Eight Killed Across Iraq
Monday: 8 Killed, 19 Wounded
At least eight people were killed and 19 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Baghdad, a bomb at an Obeidi market killed four shoppers and wounded eight more.
Falluja residents found two unidentified bodies riddled with bullets.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded two others in Ubeidi.
In Yathrib, gunmen killed a policeman and his brother.
Eight people were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
A sticky bomb planted on a car wounded a civilian when it blew up in Siteen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Arrests in Anti-ISIS Protest; 102 Killed across Iraq – August 29th, 2015
- Protests Resume in Baghdad; 88 Killed across Iraq – August 28th, 2015
- Two Generals among 75 Killed across Iraq – August 27th, 2015
- 205 Killed in Iraq; Kurdish Forces Launch Major Operation – August 26th, 2015
- At least 99 Killed across Iraq, including Kurdish Guerrillas – August 25th, 2015