At least eight people were killed and 19 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Baghdad, a bomb at an Obeidi market killed four shoppers and wounded eight more.
Falluja residents found two unidentified bodies riddled with bullets.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded two others in Ubeidi.
In Yathrib, gunmen killed a policeman and his brother.
Eight people were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
A sticky bomb planted on a car wounded a civilian when it blew up in Siteen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Repatriates 1980s War Dead to Iran; 58 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2017
- Witnesses Dispute Airstrike Report; 89 Killed in Iraq – May 26th, 2017
- Thousands Kidnapped for Use as Human Shields; 83 Killed in Iraq – May 25th, 2017
- Militants Blow up Home with Civilians Sealed Inside; 103 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2017
- Italian Troops Deployed to Guard Mosul Dam; 170 Killed in Iraq – May 23rd, 2017