At least eight people were killed and 19 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Baghdad, a bomb at an Obeidi market killed four shoppers and wounded eight more.
Falluja residents found two unidentified bodies riddled with bullets.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded two others in Ubeidi.
In Yathrib, gunmen killed a policeman and his brother.
Eight people were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
A sticky bomb planted on a car wounded a civilian when it blew up in Siteen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Multiple Mass Graves Found; 151 Killed in Iraq – July 24th, 2017
- Bombers Turn Attention to Baquba; 18 Killed in Iraq – July 23rd, 2017
- Body Dumping Continues in Baghdad; 34 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2017
- Sunni and Shi’ite Forces Quarrel in Mosul; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2017
- Civilians Still Trapped by Mosul Fighting; 56 Killed in Iraq – July 20th, 2017