At least eight people were killed and 19 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Baghdad, a bomb at an Obeidi market killed four shoppers and wounded eight more.
Falluja residents found two unidentified bodies riddled with bullets.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded two others in Ubeidi.
In Yathrib, gunmen killed a policeman and his brother.
Eight people were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
A sticky bomb planted on a car wounded a civilian when it blew up in Siteen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Operations near Hawija; 15 Killed in Iraq – January 22nd, 2018
- Clashes South of Mosul; 10 Killed in Iraq – January 21st, 2018
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018