The attacks tapered off today, but at least 24 Iraqis were killed and 53 more were wounded in continuing Eid al-Adha violence.
A double bombing at a Madaen market left three dead and eight wounded.
One person was killed and six others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Muqdadiya.
Gunmen killed one policeman and wounded two others in Tal Afar.
Mortars targeting an army outpost near Baquba wounded two civilians.
In Suwayra, a Red Crescent employee was wounded when a sticky bomb exploded on his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018