The attacks tapered off today, but at least 24 Iraqis were killed and 53 more were wounded in continuing Eid al-Adha violence.
A double bombing at a Madaen market left three dead and eight wounded.
One person was killed and six others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Muqdadiya.
Gunmen killed one policeman and wounded two others in Tal Afar.
Mortars targeting an army outpost near Baquba wounded two civilians.
In Suwayra, a Red Crescent employee was wounded when a sticky bomb exploded on his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017