More Bloodshed in Iraq: 24 Killed, 53 Wounded
The attacks tapered off today, but at least 24 Iraqis were killed and 53 more were wounded in continuing Eid al-Adha violence.
A double bombing at a Madaen market left three dead and eight wounded.
One person was killed and six others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Muqdadiya.
Gunmen killed one policeman and wounded two others in Tal Afar.
Mortars targeting an army outpost near Baquba wounded two civilians.
In Suwayra, a Red Crescent employee was wounded when a sticky bomb exploded on his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Retaliation Against Sunnis Leave 90 Dead, 201 Wounded Across Iraq – May 17th, 2013
- Bombings Continue in Baghdad, Kirkuk; 40 Killed – May 16th, 2013
- Iraq Horror: 42 Killed, 141 Wounded – May 15th, 2013
- Baghdad Liquor Stores Targeted in Ongoing Attacks – May 14th, 2013
- Cleric and Councilman Among 14 Killed in Iraq – May 13th, 2013