The attacks tapered off today, but at least 24 Iraqis were killed and 53 more were wounded in continuing Eid al-Adha violence.
A double bombing at a Madaen market left three dead and eight wounded.
One person was killed and six others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Muqdadiya.
Gunmen killed one policeman and wounded two others in Tal Afar.
Mortars targeting an army outpost near Baquba wounded two civilians.
In Suwayra, a Red Crescent employee was wounded when a sticky bomb exploded on his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018