The attacks tapered off today, but at least 24 Iraqis were killed and 53 more were wounded in continuing Eid al-Adha violence.
A double bombing at a Madaen market left three dead and eight wounded.
One person was killed and six others were wounded when a bomb exploded in Muqdadiya.
Gunmen killed one policeman and wounded two others in Tal Afar.
Mortars targeting an army outpost near Baquba wounded two civilians.
In Suwayra, a Red Crescent employee was wounded when a sticky bomb exploded on his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018